Monday, April 21, 2014

Since January....

....I have worked on many things. Here's a quick list:

-completed foley for Call Girl Of Cthulhu.  The film premiers in May at the prestigious Maryland Film Festival.

-mastered the "Dyatlov" ep for Hive Bent

-mastered a 7" for Mexican hardcore outfit Sacrificio

-recorded, mixed,  and mastered an ep for death metal monsters Bestial Evil

-recorded (with Kevin Considine), mixed, and mastered an lp for Infinite Pizza

-began editing and mixing a new Lotus Fucker 7", which the band self-recorded live (with some suggestion and direction from me).

My band band Queen Wolf also had a busy first quarter. As usual, blogging fell by the wayside while I was doing all this. I will have some pics and maybe a video from the Bestial Evil sessions to post....maybe I'll get to that tonight....

This week:
Monday - get a sign-off on the Bestial Evil masters (and upload goodies)
Tuesday - finish the Lotus Fucker 7"
Thursday - first session with "creepy folk" artist 20ooo
Saturday - guitar tracking with grindcore beasts Bueno Crusher

I'm sure this won't induce any cognitive dissonance.

More of last year's Sete Star Sept sessions are surfacing, including a vinyl release of the Messenger From The Dark lp that was culled from said recrdings. 7S7 will be back in the US this summer, and I expect we'll do some more recording. Should be awesome times.

No comments:

Post a Comment